1. Tollefson J. Scientists increase alarm over “dangerously quick” progress in atmospheric methane. Nature 2022 February 08 (Epub forward of print).
2. World Carbon Challenge. World carbon funds. 2022 (https://www.globalcarbonproject.org/carbonbudget/index.htm).
3. Local weather Motion Tracker. Temperatures: addressing international warming. 2021 (https://climateactiontracker.org/international/temperatures/).
4. Intergovernmental Panel on Local weather Change. World warming of 1.5 °C (https://www.ipcc.ch/sr15/).
5. Intergovernmental Panel on Local weather Change. Local weather change 2022: mitigation of local weather change (https://www.ipcc.ch/report/sixth-assessment-report-working-group-3/).
6. Atwoli L, Baqui AH, Benfield T, et al. Name for emergency motion to restrict international temperature will increase, restore biodiversity, and defend well being. N Engl J Med 2021;385:1134–1137.
7. UNICEF. The impacts of local weather change put nearly each baby in danger. August 19, 2021 (https://www.unicef.org/tales/impacts-climate-change-put-almost-every-child-risk).
8. Challenge Drawdown. The Drawdown assessment. April 2017 (https://drawdown.org/drawdown-review).
9. Perera FP. Youngsters’s well being and the perils of local weather change. London: Oxford College Press (in press).
10. Perera FP. A number of threats to baby well being from fossil gas combustion: impacts of air air pollution and local weather change. Environ Well being Perspect 2017;125:141–148.
11. Division of Well being and Human Companies. ATSDR case research in environmental medication: rules of pediatric environmental well being. February 15, 2014 (https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/ped_env_health/docs/ped_env_health.pdf).
12. Haines A, Ebi Okay. The crucial for local weather motion to guard well being. N Engl J Med 2019;380:263–273.
13. Smith CJ. Pediatric thermoregulation: issues within the face of world local weather change. Vitamins 2019;11:2010–2010.
14. Helldén D, Andersson C, Nilsson M, Ebi KL, Friberg P, Alfvén T. Local weather change and baby well being: a scoping assessment and an expanded conceptual framework. Lancet Planet Well being 2021;5(3):e164–e175.
15. Anenberg SC, Haines S, Wang E, Nassikas N, Kinney PL. Synergistic well being results of air air pollution, temperature, and pollen publicity: a scientific assessment of epidemiological proof. Environ Well being 2020;19:130–130.
16. Bernstein AS, Solar S, Weinberger KR, Spangler KR, Sheffield PE, Wellenius GA. Heat season and emergency division visits to U.S. kids’s hospitals. Environ Well being Perspect 2022;130:17001–17001.
17. Osofsky HJ, Osofsky JD, Kronenberg M, Brennan A, Hansel TC. Posttraumatic stress signs in kids after Hurricane Katrina: predicting the necessity for psychological well being companies. Am J Orthopsychiatry 2009;79:212–220.
18. Perera F. Air pollution from fossil-fuel combustion is the main environmental risk to international pediatric well being and fairness: options exist. Int J Environ Res Public Well being 2017;15:16–16.
19. Peterson BS, Bansal R, Sawardekar S, et al. Prenatal publicity to air air pollution is related to altered mind construction, operate, and metabolism in childhood. J Little one Psychol Psychiatry 2022 February 14 (Epub forward of print).
20. Yolton Okay, Khoury JC, Burkle J, LeMasters G, Cecil Okay, Ryan P. Lifetime publicity to traffic-related air air pollution and signs of melancholy and nervousness at age 12 years. Environ Res 2019;173:199–206.
21. Burnor E, Cserbik D, Cotter DL, et al. Affiliation of outside ambient positive particulate matter with intracellular white matter microstructural properties amongst kids. JAMA Netw Open 2021;4(12):e2138300–e2138300.
22. Roberts S, Arseneault L, Barratt B, et al. Exploration of NO2 and PM2.5 air air pollution and psychological well being issues utilizing high-resolution knowledge in London-based kids from a UK longitudinal cohort examine. Psychiatry Res 2019;272:8–17.
23. Porta D, Narduzzi S, Badaloni C, et al. Air air pollution and cognitive improvement at age 7 in a potential Italian start cohort. Epidemiology 2016;27:228–236.
24. Ghosh R, Causey Okay, Burkart Okay, Wozniak S, Cohen A, Brauer M. Ambient and family PM2.5 air pollution and adversarial perinatal outcomes: a meta-regression and evaluation of attributable international burden for 204 nations and territories. PLoS Med 2021;18(9):e1003718–e1003718.
25. Brauer M, Hoek G, Smit HA, et al. Air air pollution and improvement of bronchial asthma, allergy and infections in a start cohort. Eur Respir J 2007;29:879–888.
26. Prunicki M, Cauwenberghs N, Lee J, et al. Air air pollution publicity is linked with methylation of immunoregulatory genes, altered immune cell profiles, and elevated blood strain in kids. Sci Rep 2021;11:4067–4067.
27. Lieber M, Chin-Hong P, Kelly Okay, Dandu M, Weiser SD. A scientific assessment and meta-analysis assessing the affect of droughts, flooding, and local weather variability on malnutrition. Glob Public Well being 2022;17:68–82.
28. Moreira-González AR, Comas-González A, Valle-Pombrol A, et al. Summer time bloom of Vulcanodinium rugosum in Cienfuegos Bay (Cuba) related to dermatitis in swimmers. Sci Whole Environ 2021;757:143782–143782.
29. Lu W, Levin R, Schwartz J. Lead contamination of public consuming water and educational achievements amongst kids in Massachusetts: a panel examine. BMC Public Well being 2022;22:107–107.
30. Oluyomi AO, Panthagani Okay, Sotelo J, et al. Houston hurricane Harvey well being (Houston-3H) examine: evaluation of allergic signs and stress after hurricane Harvey flooding. Environ Well being 2021;20:9–9.
31. Ximenes RAA, Miranda-Filho DB, Montarroyos UR, et al. Zika-related adversarial outcomes in a cohort of pregnant girls with rash in Pernambuco, Brazil. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 2021;15(3):e0009216–e0009216.
32. Randell H, Grey C. Local weather change and academic attainment within the international tropics. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2019;116:8840–8845.
33. Hoffman JS, Shandas V, Pendleton N. The results of historic housing insurance policies on resident publicity to intra-urban warmth: a examine of 108 US city areas. Local weather (Basel) 2020;8:1–1.
34. Intergovernmental Panel on Local weather Change. Local weather change 2021 — the bodily science foundation: abstract for policymakers. October 2021 (https://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar6/wg1/downloads/report/IPCC_AR6_WGI_SPM_final.pdf).
35. Chersich MF, Pham MD, Areal A, et al. Associations between excessive temperatures in being pregnant and threat of preterm start, low start weight, and stillbirths: systematic assessment and meta-analysis. BMJ 2020;371:m3811–m3811.
36. Clemens V, von Hirschhausen E, Fegert JM. Report of the intergovernmental panel on local weather change: implications for the psychological well being coverage of kids and adolescents in Europe — a scoping assessment. Eur Little one Adolesc Psychiatry 2020 August 26 (Epub forward of print).
37. Vergunst F, Berry HL. Local weather change and youngsters’s psychological well being: a developmental perspective. Clin Psychol Sci 2021 September 14 (Epub forward of print) (https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/21677026211040787).
38. UNICEF. Local weather mobility and youngsters (https://www.unicef.org/globalinsight/climate-mobility-and-children).
39. Chazalnoel MT, Ionnesco D, Duca E. Youngsters on the transfer: why, the place, how. UNICEF, June 2021 (https://www.unicef.org/globalinsight/experiences/children-move-why-where-how).
40. Inner Displacement Monitoring Centre. World report on inner displacement 2020 (https://www.internal-displacement.org/global-report/grid2020/).
41. American Psychiatric Affiliation. How excessive climate occasions have an effect on psychological well being. November 2019 (https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/climate-change-and-mental-health-connections/affects-on-mental-health).
42. Holm SM, Miller MD, Balmes JR. Well being results of wildfire smoke in kids and public well being instruments: a story assessment. J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 2021;31:1–20.
43. Xu R, Yu P, Abramson MJ, et al. Wildfires, international local weather change, and human well being. N Engl J Med 2020;383:2173–2181.
44. Anderegg WRL, Abatzoglou JT, Anderegg LDL, Bielory L, Kinney PL, Ziska L. Anthropogenic local weather change is worsening North American pollen seasons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2021;118(7):e2013284118–e2013284118.
45. Neumann JE, Anenberg SC, Weinberger KR, et al. Estimates of current and future bronchial asthma emergency division visits related to publicity to oak, birch, and grass pollen in the US. Geohealth 2019;3:11–27.
46. Paudel B, Chu T, Chen M, Sampath V, Prunicki M, Nadeau KC. Elevated length of pollen and mould publicity are linked to local weather change. Sci Rep 2021;11:12816–12816.
47. Akil L, Ahmad HA, Reddy RS. Results of local weather change on Salmonella infections. Foodborne Pathog Dis 2014;11:974–980.
48. Xu Z, Sheffield PE, Hu W, et al. Local weather change and youngsters’s well being — a name for analysis on what works to guard kids. Int J Environ Res Public Well being 2012;9:3298–3316.
49. Rocklöv J, Dubrow R. Local weather change: a permanent problem for vector-borne illness prevention and management. Nat Immunol 2020;21:479–483.
50. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Dengue within the US States and Territories. 2020 (https://www.cdc.gov/dengue/areaswithrisk/in-the-us.html).
51. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Zika virus: Zika instances in the US. 2021 (https://www.cdc.gov/zika/reporting/index.html).
52. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Why is CDC involved about Lyme illness? (https://www.cdc.gov/lyme/why-is-cdc-concerned-about-lyme-disease.html).
53. Eddens T, Kaplan DJ, Anderson AJM, Nowalk AJ, Campfield BT. Insights from the geographic unfold of the lyme illness epidemic. Clin Infect Dis 2019;68:426–434.
54. Thurston GD, Balmes JR, Garcia E, et al. Out of doors air air pollution and new-onset airway illness: an official American Thoracic Society Workshop report. Ann Am Thorac Soc 2020;17:387–398.
55. Brumberg HL, Karr CJ; Council On Environmental Well being. Ambient air air pollution: well being hazards to kids. Pediatrics 2021;147(6):e2021051484–e2021051484.
56. Syed A, Hew Okay, Kohli A, Knowlton G, Nadeau KC. Air air pollution and epigenetics. J Environ Prot (Irvine Calif) 2013;4:114–122.
57. Bekkar B, Pacheco S, Basu R, DeNicola N. Affiliation of air air pollution and warmth publicity with preterm start, low start weight, and stillbirth within the US: a scientific assessment. JAMA Netw Open 2020;3(6):e208243–e208243.
58. Lin C-Okay, Chang Y-T, Lee F-S, Chen S-T, Christiani D. Affiliation between publicity to ambient particulate issues and dangers of autism spectrum dysfunction in kids: a scientific assessment and exposure-response meta-analysis. Environ Res Lett 2021;16:063003–063003.
59. Guxens M, Lubczyńska MJ, Muetzel RL, et al. Air air pollution publicity throughout fetal life, mind morphology, and cognitive operate in school-age kids. Biol Psychiatry 2018;84:295–303.
60. Reinmuth-Selzle Okay, Kampf CJ, Lucas Okay, et al. Air air pollution and local weather change results on allergy symptoms within the anthropocene: abundance, interplay, and modification of allergens and adjuvants. Environ Sci Technol 2017;51:4119–4141.
61. Grigorieva E, Lukyanets A. Mixed impact of sizzling climate and out of doors air air pollution on respiratory well being: literature assessment. Ambiance 2021;12:790–790.
62. Wang Q, Li B, Benmarhnia T, et al. Unbiased and mixed results of heatwaves and PM2.5 on preterm start in Guangzhou, China: a survival evaluation. Environ Well being Perspect 2020;128:17006–17006.
63. UNICEF. The local weather disaster is a baby rights disaster (https://www.unicef.org/experiences/climate-crisis-child-rights-crisis).
64. McLaughlin KA, Greif Inexperienced J, Gruber MJ, Sampson NA, Zaslavsky AM, Kessler RC. Childhood adversities and first onset of psychiatric problems in a nationwide pattern of US adolescents. Arch Gen Psychiatry 2012;69:1151–1160.
65. Hickman C, Marks E, Pihkala P, et al. Local weather nervousness in kids and younger folks and their beliefs about authorities responses to local weather change: a worldwide survey. Lancet Planet Well being 2021;5(12):e863–e873.
66. Chambliss SE, Pinon CPR, Messier KP, et al. Native- and regional-scale racial and ethnic disparities in air air pollution decided by long-term cell monitoring. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2021;118(37):e2109249118–e2109249118.
67. Environmental Safety Company. Local weather change and social vulnerability in america: a concentrate on six impacts. 2021 (https://www.epa.gov/cira/social-vulnerability-report).
68. Gutschow B, Grey B, Ragavan MI, Sheffield PE, Philipsborn RP, Jee SH. The intersection of pediatrics, local weather change, and structural racism: making certain well being fairness by local weather justice. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Well being Care 2021;51:101028–101028.
69. Pacheco SE. Hurricane Harvey and local weather change: the necessity for coverage to guard kids. Pediatr Res 2018;83:9–10.
70. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Preterm start (https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/maternalinfanthealth/pretermbirth.htm).
71. Facilities for Illness Management and Prevention. Most up-to-date nationwide bronchial asthma knowledge (https://www.cdc.gov/bronchial asthma/most_recent_national_asthma_data.htm).
72. Abrams AH, Badolato GM, Boyle MD, McCarter R, Goyal MK. Racial and ethnic disparities in pediatric psychological health-related emergency division visits. Pediatr Emerg Care 2022;38(1):e214–e218.
73. Environmental Safety Company. EPA report reveals disproportionate impacts of local weather change on socially weak populations in the US. September 2, 2021 (https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-report-shows-disproportionate-impacts-climate-change-socially-vulnerable).
74. Nowak DJ, Hirabayashi S, Bodine A, Hoehn R. Modeled PM2.5 elimination by bushes in ten U.S. cities and related well being results. Environ Pollut 2013;178:395–402.
75. Perera F, Cooley D, Berberian A, Mills D, Kinney P. Co-benefits to kids’s well being of the U.S. Regional Greenhouse Fuel Initiative. Environ Well being Perspect 2020;128:77006–77006.
76. Adar SD, D’Souza J, Sheppard L, et al. Adopting clear fuels and applied sciences on faculty buses. air pollution and well being impacts in kids. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2015;191:1413–1421.
77. Gauderman WJ, Urman R, Avol E, et al. Affiliation of improved air high quality with lung improvement in kids. N Engl J Med 2015;372:905–913.
78. Philipsborn RP, Cowenhoven J, Bole A, Balk SJ, Bernstein A. A pediatrician’s information to local weather change-informed main care. Curr Probl Pediatr Adolesc Well being Care 2021;51:101027–101027.